These Terms and Conditions of Membership (“Terms”) are applicable to your membership of the RawCraft Club (“the Club”) and your purchase of craft products through the RawCraft website, www.RawCraft.co.za.
Your membership is with RawCraft Club. The monthly membership fee is R85 (eighty-five South African Rand) as at the date below. Rawcraft reserves the right to adjust this membership fee at any time.
Your Club membership entitles you to:
- 15% discount on all craft product orders* placed through the Rawcraft website. Please note, however, that you cannot use your discount against postage and packaging costs. *There may be some exclusions, which we will tell you about, such as when a product is subject to a separate promotion.
- R50 worth of Reward Points (100 points) in your Reward Points account when you join the Club. You can spend your Reward Points on purchases at www.RawCraft.co.za. On joining, you automatically earn 50% more Reward Points on what you spend with RawCraft than a regular customer.
- Take advantage of exclusive club gifts and free downloads and projects. Club gifts are limited to one gift per member. Please note that, while the gift product is free to club members, the standard postage and packaging charges will still apply.
- Exclusive prize draws, competitions and special offers, and access to members only events.
- Access to extended pattern libraries and other projects.
- Receipt of our month newsletter.
Please note that…
- Membership is only available to customers over the age of 18.
- If you make any purchase using your 15% discount you will not be entitled to cancel your membership and receive any refund for your Club membership fee in that month (notwithstanding your right to cancel).
Renewals and cancellations:
You have the right to cancel your annual membership at any time.
- To exercise this right, you must notify us in writing or by email to the addresses set out below, and you will receive the refund of your membership fee as detailed.
- Please note that if you wish to cancel your membership after 14 days, or you have made use of any club discounts offered, refund of the first month’s membership fee cannot be given.
- Your subscription however will be cancelled for the following month.
- This right to cancel is in addition to your consumer right to cancel your membership within 14 days of purchase. The cancellation period starts to run from the day after you purchase membership.
- Refunds will be made via EFT to a nominated bank account.
- Notice must be given in writing to: RawCraft Club, Curograph (Pty) Ltd, 7 Timmerman Close, Simon’s Town, 7975, South Africa or email us at email@example.com
- Memberships are paid monthly and are renewed on automatic payment of your monthly subscription.
- By purchasing a club membership, you are agreeing to the monthly auto-renewal of your membership.
- You can cancel your membership subscription at any time and automatic payments will cease.
- Please note that if you make any purchase from the RawCraft website using any allocated discounts or special offers, at any time within 30 days of your last payment, your subscription will only be cancelled the following month.
Upon expiry, cancellation or termination of your membership, access rights to the Members’ Area of www.RawCraft.co.za and the contents therein is terminated.
Please read these Terms carefully. By joining the RawCraft Club and/or using the benefits provided, you accept these Terms. If you are reading an electronic copy of these Terms, please print or save a copy for your records. RawCraft reserves the right to cancel your membership if you do not comply with these Terms.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms replace all previous versions, are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and any disputes will be decided only by the South African courts.
RawCraft reserves the right to change these Terms, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to use or accept the Club benefits following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated Terms.
By accessing the RawCraft website shop and the Members’ Area on this website, or by otherwise accessing any content found on this website, you are deemed to have accepted and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which apply to this website www.RawCraft.co.za. In addition to those Terms and Conditions, the following terms apply:
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website and any material e-mailed to you, provided on CD ROM or otherwise supplied or made available to you in conjunction with the Club, including through access to the Members Area, (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the ‘Club Content’), is the property of RawCraft or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the Club Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only and that you may only display on a computer screen, download and print such material and content for such purpose, and for making a purchase through this website. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not (and agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to) do any of the following (without our permission in writing):
- Reproduce, store in or post or publish on or link or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, social media site (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube), mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network all or any part of the Club Content; or
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of the Club Content; or
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notice from any of the Club Content.
Any use of the Club Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited.
- Access to the Club Content is included in your club membership subscription. You are responsible for the payment of all other charges associated with your use of this site. If your use of this site or your membership of the Club is terminated by us, you will not be entitled to receive a refund. You will continue to be responsible for any fees or other charges incurred by you prior to such termination.
- The Members Area of the website www.RawCraft.co.za is only open to you if you become a member of the Club. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality, use of and access to the Members’ Area and the Club Content using your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or of any unauthorised use of your password or of the Club Content. You will provide us with accurate, complete membership information (including your e-mail address) and inform us of any changes to such information. You may not share your password with any other person.
This website and Members Area may include bulletin boards, blogs, discussion groups and other public areas that allow feedback to the Club and interaction between users and Club representatives (‘Forums’). While we do not control the information/ materials posted to Forums by users (‘Messages’), we reserve the right (which we may exercise at our sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums. You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by us on a Forum.
You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or ‘spam’
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages which contain confidential information of another party
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages that contain a virus or other harmful component
- Disguise the origin of any Messages
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity
- Post or otherwise publish any messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topics
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this site or any computer software or equipment
- Collect or store other users’ personal data
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forum.
By submitting Messages to any Forum, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms above.
The Forums contain messages submitted by users over whom we have no control. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of a Forum and should not rely on Messages in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part and in any form. This may include personal information such as your username and your expressions of opinion. We reserve the right to contact you by e-mail regarding your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have regarding the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for us to fully and effectively monitor Messages that are submitted for infringement of third party rights. If you believe that a Message infringes your legal rights, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms replace all previous versions, are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
RawCraft is a trading name of Ideal Curograph (Pty) Ltd, 7 Timmerman Close, Glencairn Heights, 7975, South Africa who is the promoter of the Club.