We understand there may be a time you wish to return an order – that’s why we’ve made it easy to return for a refund or exchange.
Please note: If the product is damaged / faulty or the wrong item has been sent to you and you require a replacement, please contact Customer Services to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. See Returns Procedure below for more information. We also recommend that you keep your Despatch Note, or note the order number as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
Exchange: If you wish to exchange the product for a different variant (size, colour, etc) please return the product to us, indicating the required size/colour/etc. The replacement will be sent free of charge.
Damaged/Faulty: If the product is damaged / faulty or the wrong item has been sent to you and you require a replacement, please contact Customer Services to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. When returning the item, please give details of the damage/fault. The product will be replaced or repaired and sent back to you free of charge. If no replacement stock is available, a refund will be issued. Please note that if you return goods to us that are found not to be faulty on inspection by us, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collecting the item from you from any refund we make in respect of those goods.
Replacement: If you want an immediate replacement, please contact Customer Services to process a new order. You will be charged for your new order and then refunded on receipt of your original item. Bulky/large items: Please contact Customer Services to arrange the most suitable returns procedure. Please note that you will have to pay for returning the item to us if you are cancelling your contract.
Postage: Customers are responsible for paying return postage (unless otherwise stated). Where you are returning a large or bulky item which cannot be returned by post, we can arrange collection of the item from you, but this will be at your cost. We may deduct this cost from the reimbursement we make to you for the goods. Please contact Customer Services if you wish to arrange a collection or to discuss return of an item.
Under the Consumer Protection Act, you have a consumer right to cancel your order and obtain a refund for any item purchased on this website (apart from the exceptions listed below) whether ordered over the telephone or internet.
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish provided that you exercise your right to cancel no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods, or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order (other than any goods which you have pre-ordered which will have separate cancellation rights).
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. a phone call, or letter sent by post or e-mail). Please also quote your order number when advising cancellation.
You should let us know that you wish to cancel before the cancellation period stated above has expired. If you want to put this in writing, this should be sent to us at Customer Services, RawCraft, 7 Timmerman Close, Glencairn Heights, 7975, South Africa or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel your order
- We will refund the price you paid for the goods for which you are cancelling (subject to certain possible deductions which are detailed in these terms), including the costs of delivery to you. However, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; for example if the goods have been used or parts are missing.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible and in any event not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide satisfactory evidence that you have sent the goods back to us. If you cancel your contract before goods have been sent to you, we will process your refund no later than 14 days after the date you informed us about your decision to cancel your order.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- We may withhold your refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied satisfactory evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You should return the goods to us at your cost (following our Returns Procedure as detailed) or hand them to us at our address 7 Timmerman Close, Glencairn Heights, 7975, South Africa, within 14 days of cancellation. You must take reasonable care of the products, and return them undamaged to us .We request customers to return the products with their original packaging and to ensure that the package is sufficiently robust to minimize the risk of transit damage. Please note that goods are returned to us at your risk and we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for goods that are returned to us damaged.
Please Note: the right to cancel does not apply to certain products. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. These returns exceptions do not affect these consumer rights.
The following items are excluded from return:
- The supply of goods that are made to the customer’s specification or are personalised – for example, pre-cut fabric, a made to measure suit or pair of curtains, or a gift that has the recipient’s name engraved on it.
- Jewellery and watches that have had the security tag removed.
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines. However, subscription contracts retain the right to cancel provided that the subscription has not commenced.
- In addition consumers will lose their right to cancel if they:
- Unsealed goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons (eg: underclothing, shapewear, swimwear, intimate apparel and electrical items and items supplied with a hygiene strip at time of delivery that has had the strip removed.
- Unsealed audio, video recordings or computer software.
- Any goods combined with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable
- Digital downloads once the download has commenced.
- Partially consumed food or drinks (unless otherwise stated)
- These return exceptions do not affect your rights as a consumer
You have the right to repair, replacement or refund of faulty goods. This applies to goods that are found to have an inherent fault dating from the time of manufacture, and excludes damage or faults arising from misuse of the goods or normal wear and tear. Please contact Customer Services and they will advise on the best way to deal with any products that are considered to be faulty.